California Redwoods To Death Valley DVD or Blue Ray
California is home to over two dozen National Parks. From the tallest trees in the world, Redwoods; to one of the hottest places on earth, Death Valley; punctuated by many parks in between. Each location is unique, providing inspiration, enjoyment, and education for all.
- Independence Hall National Historical Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Redwoods National and State Parks
- Death Valley National Park
- Mojave National Preserve
- Sand to Snow National Monument
- Castle Mountains National Monument
- Mojave Trails National Monument
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Whiskeytown-Shasta-Trinity National Recreation Area
- César Chavez National Monument
- Pinnacles National Park
- Channel Islands National Park
Made in the USA by Bennett-Watt Entertainment . Running time 50 minutes.
California Redwoods To Death Valley Preview from Jim Watt on Vimeo.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.