Butch Cassidy & the Outlaw Trail
What really happened to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? Travel the Outlaw Trail across Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, South Dakota and New Mexico and explore the famous outlaw hideouts Brown’s Park, Robbers Roost and Hole in the Wall. Then head to South America to uncover the real story of the West’s most famous outlaw and learn important new information about the lives of Butch and Sundance on their ranch in Argentina. Butch Cassidy and the Outlaw Trail, narrated by Academy Award-nominated actor Hal Holbrook, sheds new light on one of the greatest mysteries of the American West.
- Previously viewed on public television (2003)
- Narrated by Oscar-nominated actor Hal Holbrook
- Visit outlaw hideouts like Robbers Roost, Brown’s Park and Hole in the Wall
- Did Butch Cassidy die in a shootout in South America or did he return to the U.S.?
- See some of the world’s rarest photos of Butch Cassidy.
- Follow the outlaw trail through Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, South Dakota and New Mexico.
Standard Definition DVD
Running Time: Approximately 60 minutes.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|